It’s easy to be the star of the party with sparkling sequins. The main thing is not to forget the leading trends.
What are they?
- This season, sequin dresses can be performed in classic shades of white, gray, silver, and black. But the designers did not abandon the bright colors of mother-of-pearl, ultraviolet, and fuchsia.
- If you’re not afraid of increased attention to your person, choose a gold dress – it reflects more light and looks as impressive as possible.
- Special attention should be paid to the style. At the peak of popularity, asymmetry, mini length with long sleeves, lanterns, and midi with romantic pleating.
- A sparkling kimono is rightfully considered a versatile cut. This model is perfect even for overweight women. You can choose this cut if you need to hide extra pounds in the lower part of the figure, gracefully emphasize the waist and neckline.
- Romantic dresses with straps this season are presented with decor from large sequins.
- If you want to visually lengthen your legs, rely on the current cut with a high cut.
Accessories: what to choose?
Many girls believe that an outfit with sequins looks more than self-sufficient and doesn’t require additional accessories. But in practice, this approach doesn’t always work.
A dress with sequins can be made more stylish and expressive if you choose the details correctly. The main requirement for them is minimalistic monotony, conciseness in design, and taking into account the style of the dress itself.
Styling and makeup
You deserve to be in the spotlight, so feel free to choose a dazzling sequin dress! You can love it not only for its showiness and bohemian style. Sparkling decor frees the girl from the agony of choosing styling and makeup. You can usually get by with light, natural curls.
They mustn’t be glued together with a fixing agent. Naturalness comes first! You can also get by with a high bun with a great touch of casualness. This hairstyle is especially relevant if the outfit creates an accent on the shoulders or neckline.
When choosing makeup, it’s also better to stick to lightness and a sense of proportion. War paint in combination with a shiny dress risks turning into a real failure. But you shouldn’t resort to the absence of make-up either – so the face will simply be erased against the background of the outfit.
The best option would be a combination of a light smokey with nude or peach lips. The accent on the lips, created with the help of bright lipstick, also looks stylish – only, in this case, it is better to make up your eyes only with mascara.
In the photos above, you’ve seen what to wear with a sequin dress. As you can see, everything is quite simple – the sparkling decor takes on the role of the main accent in the outfit, and the accessories only complement its showiness. You just have to catch admiring glances on yourself and be the main star of the party!
Leave a Reply